Saturday, 10 December 2011

Anni & the Movie Ticket Factory

IT IS OFFICIAL.  I now have...a golden ticket! 

So, alright - it doesn't give me a one-in-a-bazillion super exclusive chance to visit a chocolate factory worked by fantastical versions of Snooki and owned by a very creepy pedo-bear-esque Johnny Depp but it does give me something I am super excited about! 
SUMMER MOVIES! 





I entered one of those giveaway comps that usually pop up when Yahoo! is whoring out the latest sponsor, in the hope of finally defeating Google (that's not going to happen, even though Yahoo! is my default for hollywood gossip and local news) and I never expected in a million years to actually win anything because let's face it; I have entered hundreds of these things before.  But then...I did.  :D   So after I sent off my confirmation email, waited for a bit with no response I sort of pushed it into the back of my head until midway through lunch today, a little eco-friendly, super cute greenpac courier envelope came and there it was. 



eco friendly and attractive packaging-friendly


official confirmation & my new 'golden ticket' card


Pretty much what my new golden-ticket card does, is it gives me free access to any movie I want to see for the NEXT THREE MONTHS - December, January & February!  The best thing about this little card is that it also includes 3D free movies, which is awesome as I can usually not afford 3D on a high-school-student-who-loves-clothes-way-too-much budget.  And, to top it off - everything looks amazing so I had to take photos of it because I am a massive design geek and admire bus-stop ads. 

To sum it up: ARTHUR CHRISTMAS, HERE I COME!



With puns like that - how can this not be a winning movie? 

x
Anni

No comments:

Post a Comment