Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Glassons A/W: Popt(art)

From the moment I started the American Pop Art unit of my L3 Art History in the mid 2011, I have utterly loved it.  Warhol, Lichtenstein, Rosenquist have mini shrines dedicated to their greatness in the depths of my heart, next to the growing collection of shoes I (mentally) own.  And then while prowling the online site for Glassons, one of my favorite NZ chainstores I discovered this:  slightly muted pop colours, colour blocked in retro sihoulettes, sheer joy and mischief in a lookbook homage to utter awesome.



Full lookbook here: http://www.glassons.com/latest-lookbook





Almost enough to make me wish I will be here for the rest of autumn.  Almost.  But that first picture is still utter perfection. 

x
Anni

No comments:

Post a Comment