Tuesday, 12 June 2012

H&M Fall 2012

It really bugs me that when I'm in the states I live approximately 5 minutes walking distance away from Urban Outfitters which is not totally unexpected because I go to hipster art school but sadly...  very, very far away from the nearest H&M.  Especially with this coming soon:

The A/W 2012 Lookbook.  Is.  Heavenly.  Look at that gorgeously luxe bomber over those tapered pants, chunky monochrome statement chokers, perfectly pressed collars and high waisted silhouettes.  Sleek, shiny and delightfully indulgent - this collection makes me so excited to head back for fall so I can get online shopping and have a real address they can actually ship to.   






Once more: that bomber!  Sigh.....

x
Anni

1 comment:

  1. wow I just felt in love with the entired collection wanted all

    ReplyDelete