Monday, 2 July 2012

07.02.2012

I know - outfit posts have been a little lacking lately, mostly thanks to a week of being very, very lazy and also absolutely horrid weather.  :(  (Plus side: influx of time to work on summer classes, art and commissions.) There was a little spot of sunshine today, freezing sunshine but sunshine nonetheless so I took time to a little photographing of what I wore to see Brave today.  :)  In other news, the much nicer quality of photos is thanks to my little sister who is on break currently and able to take pictures for me.   This coat is one of my favorite winter pieces mostly because it ends at length that doesn't dwarf my petite height (5ft.3), is a gorgeous teal and most importantly has a really interesting ruffled collar.  It's originally bought of Taobao (which is a bit like chinese ebay), and the original translation for the collar style is a "dumpling" collar according to Google translate which I thought was positively adorable.  From the coat on, it was just layering until I felt warm enough topped off with my favorite winter tights that literally go with everything I own because maroon just wins at life. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


teal dumpling collar overcoat - korean brand from taobao
white silk detail collared blouse - custom, vintage
rose jumper - factorie
brown layered ruffle skort - monica dan
maroon tights - glassons
leopard print heels - f21

x
Anni

24 comments:

  1. i sooo love your coat. nice color. thanks for following my blog, following you back now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable!! Lovely outfit, especially the skirt and the coat :)
    Thank you so much for your nice comment, and for follow! I’m following you back now on GFC (#14)
    Perhaps you're interested in following each other on bloglovin, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU LOOK AMAZING Dear in love with the colour of your coat dear is so sophisticated so glad the weather is getting better where you live .
    check out my OASAP GIVEAWAY DEAR http://preppyfashionist.blogspot.nl/2012/06/oasap-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!!
    Thank you for your comment in my blog!!!
    You are so lovely following you now! ^^
    I wanted to ask you how did you put the lookbook button under your pics?
    I've been trying to do that for ages and couldn't! >__<

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing..
    lovely outfit :)
    i really love the your coat !
    btw i'm new follower here.. :D
    mind follow me back ? http://ciachiaa.blogspot.com/
    thanks^^
    glad for visit here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. Your job seems really cool! I really want to be in a fashion industry, but don't really know how. I am actually job hunting in Japan at this moment, needs to find a job until I graduate which is next March... hard moment.
    Hope you followed and I will follow you back! Thank you so much.

    Little K.
    http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muy linda! me encanta la falda!

    Un abrazo,
    Juli
    www.juliphotodiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so pretty :)

    big kisses from www.thedailyagnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an absolutely gorgeous coat- beautiful colour :) Man, I am so jealous you went to see Brave- it's not out here yet xx

    http://style-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the sweet comment honey... you're already n my list :) stay n touch
    xx shey

    http://thelittlebearcub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ur coat is amazing! love your whole outfit here. u combined it perfectly

    check out my blog too if you like:
    http://etbreadandbutter.blogspot.com/

    eliza

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice look!

    http://my-vegan-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg I know exactly what you mean!! I only do outfit photos twice a week, but it's hard even getting that done with this horrible weather. I hear Canberra's weather is similar to NZ??

    Love the colours in this outfit~ I so want that skort!!!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit ! :)

    You look amazing :)


    Just stopped by your blog !
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around !!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute outfit! You layered so well. The floral top, forest green jacket, and maroon tights go together so perfectly :)
    Count me as your newest follower!
    Hopefully we'll be able to follow each other

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh. I can't believe you are able to wear that in July! We are obviously from different parts of the world. I'm in AZ and this week its been about 110 degrees F like everyday. I am so jealous!!!! Such a cute coat.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm from Slovenia and we have 40C and more right now :D
    EAK

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh thank you so much for visiting my blog! I just came to take a peak at yours and I'm loving it! :)
    amazing outfit by the way, love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the color scheme of the outfit. You look like a porcelain doll. :)

    Thanks for your lovely comment! :)

    xx
    Alice
    aldasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. the color of the coat matches your vintage outfit! :) isn't taobao the best?

    thanks for visiting my blog and left me a comment! :) thanks so much for following :)

    the STYLE Fringe BLOG
    http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete