Sunday, 8 July 2012

07.08.2012

First up: I know the outfit posts have been a little lacking lately...but that is due to the fact that I'm currently doing work-experience Mon-Fri so while I am still on it, I'll be doing a 5-day work-wear post every week at the end of the week.  I wore this out for lunch on the first sunny Sunday in quite a while even though it was still bloody freezing.  I've been really into neutrals and maroon actually as winter essentials so I ended up going with a western twist for a this look.

I actually picked the robin's blue knit and purple tweed high waisted shorts up at a winter clearance sale at Charlotte Russe before I left for the summer and I'm pretty sure each piece cost about $3.  Huzzah for opposite seasons!  Potential highlights of this baby include the fact that I realized all these separate pieces kind of matched up in tones and pairing two pairs of tights together to create the gorgeous crimson-black lace pair you seen under my shorts in photos.  Also apart from finally getting to photograph my winter staple poncho that I love with all my heart I have finally broken in these black wedges!  I got them online at a Charlotte Russe sale a few months back in the only size left, 6 and I'm a odd 6.5 so I've just been wearing them around hoping that they'll loosen up and I am pleased to report that after a little bit of pain endurance they are now a perfect fit.  :) 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

brown faux-fur hooded poncho - MISSFOX
robin blue knit -  charlotte russe
two tone basic brown/maroon shirt - cotton on 
purple tweed high waisted shorts - charlotte russe
crimson lace tights - glassons
snakeskin print skinny belt -
scarf - somewhere on taobao
black snake print peeptoe booties - charlotte russe
x
Anni

No comments:

Post a Comment