Friday, 13 July 2012

07.13.2012

Had a extra casual friday because I spent the day working from home on modifying a website for work (yay for learning geek tech stuff :D) and heading out for a super casual lunch with a friend.  I guess I was a little tired of looking work appropriate all the time so I went the opposite way feeling like a 6-year-old playing dress-up with a layering of soft pink fur and this gorgeous dress.  I was a little wary of the pink-on-pink being a little too much but when I put them together they were such soft shades that it didn't seem overwhelming or Barbie-esque at all.  It's a great fit despite having a slightly dodgy zipper but what I love best about it is the satin petticoat under the skirt with its lace hem.  Is it just me or is there something awfully glamorous and feminine about wearing one?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


bow headband: glassons
dress: Taobao
faux fur coat: Taobao
leopard print heels : f21

x
Anni

6 comments:

  1. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Dahlia if you'd like to check it out.
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this skirt and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find the best ideas in your blog so i come often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great this pot honey, i really love this amazing skirt!!!
    have a nice day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love pettycoats! Really cute dress :) xx

    http://style-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete