Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Nutshell 01

No time to take pretty photos for a couple of days due to bloody miserable weather issues and general busy-ness but here's a little peek into the last two weeks, a fun little attempting-to-make-rain-look-fun sketch and a big THANKYOU SO MUCH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY SO I DREW THIS INSTEAD sketch for the lovely Laura of Horrible Lauren (check out her blog, marvel at her gorgeous gingerbread wedges that I loved so much I had to order a pair for myself)....because I just won this gorgeous thrifted sequinned jumper from her!   
Photobucket
In A Nutshell: Beautiful interior of Tango (a gorgeous vintage store), accessories haul @ Equip, new flats, printed tights @ Glassons Winter sale, late mornings at Durham St, cryptic poster stickers, pork katsu @ Renkon, storefronts capitalizing on London Olympics despite it being held on the other side of the world (although, admittedly, perfect visual merchandising going on), eating pork katsu out at Renkon,  $1 coffee on Grind-On-High which made my day because they come with free Jaffas which are the best chocolate covered lollies in the world.

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket





Photobucket
Photobucket

Finally a here's a quick sketch to rainy days.  May they come less and look half as pretty as this picture instead of drenching my tights and making them smell like wet cat.  A girl can dream, right?
Photobucket

x
Anni

12 comments:

  1. what a great photos you have!
    by the way, thanks for the comment on my blog :) i'm following, hope you can follow back :)

    http://sandrayee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures *.* You're really talented & artistic! I'm jealous ;p
    xoxo


    oh-not-again.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey doll,great inspirations.Im follow you,follow me back?
    xoxo

    http://blogamigadaonca.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your blog already! thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I'm loving your style and your artwork is amazing! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sketch, it's fabulous!
    Your isntagram photos are so cute too!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
    P.S. I am kind of happy I reminded you of her, she is great)

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your photos and you're blog ! so creative !
    Go on !

    check : http://welivefor-dolcevita.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE both sketches. the rainy day one is so great. and these images all look great - i wish i could go to these places

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pics! Thanks also for your comment on my blog.... I am now following you on Bloglovin ;)

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pics! Love the cap toe flats
    beijos,
    Tiffany
    www.beijostiffany.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that sketch is beautiful! And also, hahahah, I really like that sticker. Wise words, and that grouchy face is kinda cute. <3 I hope the weather gets better for you!
    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aahhh, I love the drawing of me! So sweet man :D

    Liking your blog too, looks like you've got some nice styling skills

    XxX

    ReplyDelete